POSITION TITLE:HEAD OF CONTENT / SOCIAL & CONTENT EXECUTIVE
Oliceo (https://www.oliceo.com/en) is a new online community and marketplace to connect authors, merchants and every people drawn into wellness activities. These activities include Health, fitness, eco-building, natural healing, Yoga, Meditation etc.
Our platform enables authors to earn commissions from the products they sold through their content. It’s a full digital eco-system where users exchange practices, services and products to improve quality of life of citizens.
We are a small, lean team of freelancers and individuals to build a crowdsourced and distributed platform for wellness practices. As such, the Head of Content will be an entrepreneur happy to contribute on his/her own time to this business.
Your primary focus will be driving the editorial content, articles and authors to make sure all publication are on brand and follow our editorial guidelines. You’ll achieve this by shaping great customer experiences through engaging storytelling, compelling content both in words, visual media and by working closely with all authors at Oliceo.
Since you will work with teams across the world, diverse cultures and languages, we appreciate your ability to manage different time zones and understand the purpose of such project.
- Drive execution and daily digital operations within the content and social media team.
- Recruit and assist authors in the editorial process and workflow.
- Proofread drafted articles, review and approve
- Keen on writing skills, accuracy of language, vocabulary, grammar.
- Provide innovative insights in content needs and trends, thought leadership, curated content programs and the ability to establish a strong network of partners
- Amplify inbound traffic to the website with a strong SEO strategy. Although an SEO expert would be able to support him / her.
- Disseminate content broadly and strategically to maximize engagement through media partners, websites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, etc., and any other partners and relevant sites
- Track and measure all content created via Google Analytics and other tools.
Business Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Undergraduate or BA Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field a minimum requirement.
- Personal experience of writing web content, blog, social media savvy
- Interest with content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO best practices
- Proficient with Office tools, and delivery of reports and dashboards
- Team player, and wiliness to work in cross cultural environment
- Strong interest for Health and Wellness topics. A practice is welcomed.
- No salary during the launch this is a project from scratch.
- Compensation will be defined upon success, traffic and income generated by the EN version
- Equity shares in the company with a 4 years vesting schedule
- Singapore or anywhere in Asia.
- Distance work, work from home
Job Type: Commission